accept messages only from registered users

accept messages only from registered users

Romanov Vladimir

Hi All!

How I can create configuration what accept messages only from registered users? How I can check what message (publish, subscribe, invite, message) from registered user?

I don’t want to do proxy_authorize.

-----------------

Vladimir Romanov

Scartel Star Lab

CTO

+7 (960) 239-0853

Re: accept messages only from registered users

Noel R. Morais
Hi Vladimir,

use the function "lookup(domain)" from the Registrar module.  From the docs:

"The functions extracts username from Request-URI and tries to find
all contacts for the username in usrloc. If there are no such
contacts, -1 will be returned. If there are such contacts, Request-URI
will be overwritten with the contact that has the highest q value and
optionally the rest will be appended to the message (depending on
append_branches parameter value)."

Take a look at http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/registrar.html#id271214

Noel

2009/3/17 Romanov Vladimir <[hidden email]>:

> Hi All!
>
> How I can create configuration what accept messages only from registered
> users? How I can check what message (publish, subscribe, invite, message)
> from registered user?
>
> I don’t want to do proxy_authorize.
>
> -----------------
>
> Vladimir Romanov
>
> Scartel Star Lab
>
> CTO
>
> +7 (960) 239-0853

Re: accept messages only from registered users

Romanov Vladimir
Hi Noel!
This function check message destination user (RURI). I want check source of message.
1) From: field
2) Contact: field
3) Source IP and port
against records in location table

-----------------
Vladimir Romanov
Scartel Star Lab
CTO
+7 (960) 239-0853

use the function "lookup(domain)" from the Registrar module.  From the docs:

"The functions extracts username from Request-URI and tries to find
all contacts for the username in usrloc. If there are no such
contacts, -1 will be returned. If there are such contacts, Request-URI
will be overwritten with the contact that has the highest q value and
optionally the rest will be appended to the message (depending on
append_branches parameter value)."

Take a look at http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/registrar.html#id271214

Noel

2009/3/17 Romanov Vladimir <[hidden email]>:

> Hi All!
>
> How I can create configuration what accept messages only from registered
> users? How I can check what message (publish, subscribe, invite, message)
> from registered user?
>
> I don’t want to do proxy_authorize.
>
> -----------------
>
> Vladimir Romanov
>
> Scartel Star Lab
>
> CTO
>
> +7 (960) 239-0853

Re: accept messages only from registered users

Noel R. Morais
So,

Use the function "registered(domain [,AOR])". To check the from field
use: registered("location","$fu")

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/registrar.html#id271315

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 3:41 PM, Romanov Vladimir <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Noel!
> This function check message destination user (RURI). I want check source of message.
> 1) From: field
> 2) Contact: field
> 3) Source IP and port
> against records in location table
>
> -----------------
> Vladimir Romanov
> Scartel Star Lab
> CTO
> +7 (960) 239-0853

This function exist only in 1.5 and also not check all rules.
For sample some user can make calls using another registered user 'from' address in INVITE

-----------------
Vladimir Romanov
Scartel Star Lab
CTO
+7 (960) 239-0853

Use the function "registered(domain [,AOR])". To check the from field
use: registered("location","$fu")

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/registrar.html#id271315

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 3:41 PM, Romanov Vladimir <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Noel!
> This function check message destination user (RURI). I want check source of message.
> 1) From: field
> 2) Contact: field
> 3) Source IP and port
> against records in location table

> Vladimir Romanov
> Scartel Star Lab
> CTO
> +7 (960) 239-0853

It exists also in 1.4
(http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.4.x/registrar.html#id271407),
but takes only the "location" param. For a custom AOR, use the aor_avp
modparam
(http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.4.x/registrar.html#id228309).