alias_db not working

yasiru welandawe

Hi all,

I'm new to Opensips application. I want to route calls coming to two different sip accounts to a single sip account. I heard  that we can do this using dbaliases table. but it didn't work. Glad if anyone can help me :s

Thanks

--
Yasiru

Trying to register first sip account

yasiru welandawe

Hi all,

I had successfully install  Opensips 1.7.0 and configured mysql DB with it. Now Opensips up and running. I add sip account to mysql DB as follows.

mysql> select * from subscriber;
+----+----------+----------------+----------+------------------+-----+------+------+
| id | username | domain         | password | email_address    | ha1 | ha1b | rpid |
+----+----------+----------------+----------+------------------+-----+------+------+
|  1 | 1000     | 192.168.102.24 | 1000     | [hidden email] |     |      |      |
+----+----------+----------------+----------+------------------+-----+------+------+
1 row in set (0.02 sec)

But it gives "SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized." when I try to register my soft phone with this account. Can someone help me.

Thank you,
--
Yasiru

Re: Trying to register first sip account

Faisal Rehman
Hi Yasiru,

Upon which port your opensips is running, if it is 5060 then try to give the domain/registrar in your softphone dialer as 192.168.102.24:5060 and try again. It would be more better that you send the logs, so please try again and tail the /var/log/messages and resend it to me.

With Best Regards,

Faisal Rehman

Re: Trying to register first sip account

yasiru welandawe
Thanks Faisal,

Now my soft phone has registered to the server successfully. Thanks much for the heads up :)

Best Regards,
--
Yasiru

Upon which port your opensips is running, if it is 5060 then try to give the domain/registrar in your softphone dialer as 192.168.102.24:5060 and try again. It would be more better that you send the logs, so please try again and tail the /var/log/messages and resend it to me.

With Best Regards,

Faisal Rehman

Re: Trying to register first sip account

Max Mühlbronner

it is probably related to the calculate_ha1 modparam in opensips.cfg (default is 0) .

The database entry you showed to us, had no ha1/ha1b entries and if calculate_ha1 is set to 0 the authentification will not work because there is only a clear-text password in the db.

Best Regards

Max M.

Am 27.09.2011 09:26, schrieb yasiru welandawe:

[...]

42com Telecommunication GmbH
Straße der Pariser Kommune 12-16 / D-10243 Berlin

E-mail: [hidden email]
Homepage: www.42com.com

Firmenangaben/Company information:

Handelsregister/Commercial register: Amtsgericht Berlin HRB 99071 B
Umsatzsteuer-ID/VAT-ID: DE223812306, Geschäftsführer/CEO: Thomas Reinig, Alexander Reinig

Diese E-Mail enthält Informationen von 42com Telecommunication GmbH. Diese sind möglicherweise vertraulich und ausschließlich für den Adressaten bestimmt. Sollten Sie diese elektronische Nachricht irrtümlicherweise erhalten haben, so informieren Sie uns bitte unverzüglich telefonisch oder per E-Mail.

which it is addressed. If you have received this message in error, please delete the message and notify us immediately.

Re: alias_db not working

Rodrigo Ferreira-2

are you doing the alias_db_lookup("dbaliases")?

Re: alias_db not working

yasiru welandawe
Hi,

Yes, before the register lookup. Um pritty sure dbalias is working properly but not for a single sip account. I have add dbalias for range of sip accounts and they are working correctly.

Thanks for the heads up :)

are you doing the alias_db_lookup("dbaliases")?

Re: Trying to register first sip account

yasiru welandawe
Hey,

Now my soft phone has registered to the server successfully. Thanks much for the heads up :)

BTW I have another small question. I want to know that are the configuration files that I need to manager Opensips server. I already know about opensips.cfg and opensipsctl. What are else?

Re: Trying to register first sip account

Faisal Rehman
Hi,

Yeah you are correct, these are the two only files that wll be needed in all kinda Routing or Integration of OpenSIPS with other tools or gateways.

With Best Regards,

Faisal Rehman