any substitute to asterisk qualify=yes

Schneur Rosenberg
I would like to know if OpenSIPS has the mechanism to send options to
the registered users so it knows right away when user went offline?
(similar to qualify=yes in astersik)  the location table only updates
after the registration expires, right now when I send a call to a
registered user that went offline, it can take a while for it to
timeout and send the call to a failover location.

Re: any substitute to asterisk qualify=yes

SamyGo
Hi,

you can play with the default_expire, min_expire, max_expire to set a reasonable value for your user-location records. This may help you tweak the time-out duration for an offline contact.

I'd love to know if there are other options for this thing.

Thanks,
Sammy