auth_radius via non-digest methods

Andrew Yager
Hi,

We are working with an external RADIUS software package that doesn't
seem to support RFC4542 for Digest Authentication.

Is there a way to implement RADIUS authentication within OpenSIPS to
not send these fields, and stick to the standard PAP/CHAP
authentication methods?

Thanks,
Andrew

--
Andrew Yager, Managing Director   (MACS BCompSc MCP)
Real World Technology Solutions Pty Ltd

Re: auth_radius via non-digest methods

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Andrew,

unfortunately digest auth is the way to do auth in SIP - all the SIP
clients implement this auth scenario.

Of course, if you have control over the client, you could implement
whatever auth mechanism between client and opensips.