avp_db_query for Insert, Update and Delete

avp_db_query for Insert, Update and Delete

Vishal Pai
Hi Everyone

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

As i am new to opensips, I just want to know what is the best possible way to do Insert, Update and Delete using avp_db_query.

Thanks
Vishal Pai

Re: avp_db_query for Insert, Update and Delete

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hello Vishal,

A Happy New Year too !

With the avp_db_query() you can run any kind of raw query, so just write your SQL query exactly as you do in your mysql client CLI.

OpenSIPS Summit 2018