b2bua module and acc by use setflag

Юрий Насида
Whether there is a possibility to consider for acc passing through the module b2bua calls? Use of flags(1) in opensips.cfg does not influence calls going through the module b2bua.

Thanks

Re: b2bua module and acc by use setflag

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Flags are transaction persistent, so they are not propagating through
the b2bua.

To solve you ACC issue, I suggest to try the manual acc (versus the
flag-based acc) - see the acc_db_request() function
          http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/acc.html#id272195

www.voice-system.ro