bidirectionnal chating and presence between sip and MSN without using "purplemap table"

bidirectionnal chating and presence between sip and MSN without using "purplemap table"

rachid-2
Hello all,

I use the purplemap table to mapping sip uri and MSN uri to have a bidirectionnal chating and presence,Now a want to have the same situation but without using purplemap table(i don't  want to enregister the sip uri and MSN uri manualy in purplemap)

thank you

Re: bidirectionnal chating and presence between sip and MSN without using "purplemap table"

Iñaki Baz Castillo
El Viernes, 24 de Abril de 2009, rachid escribió:
> Hello all,
>
> I use the purplemap table to mapping sip uri and MSN uri to have a
> bidirectionnal chating and presence,Now a want to have the same situation
> but* without using* purplemap table(i don't  want to enregister the sip uri
> and MSN uri manualy in purplemap)

You have sent this SAME question to:

- Kamailio-devel maillist (3 times)
- Kamailio-users maillist (2 times)
- Now opensips-users mailist (first time)

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <[hidden email]>