call_control module and opensips

Mauro Davì

Hi All,

I’m trying to understand how the call control module works. In my test case, I have two user agents connected to the opensips server.

After that a call was estrablished between the two client. I kill the opensips server process and I restart it.

When one of the two client hang up the call, the BYE message is routed correctly, the account table is populated with the BYE message, but the call control module isn’t invoked (i.e. I don’t receive the STOP message with the callid paramter).

I need to receive the stop message also after an opensips restart… Is it possible? Is it a bug or is it the aspected behaviour?

Thanks in advance

      MD