call queues with opensips

wüber
Hi.
I'd like to set that in my voip network (using opensips as sip server) no more than one call should be allowed. in case of multiple calls I'd like to put them in a queue and serve one call at a time. is there the possibility to set this feature in opensips?
thanks a lot!

Re: call queues with opensips

Iñaki Baz Castillo
El Miércoles, 3 de Febrero de 2010, wüber escribió:
> Hi.
> I'd like to set that in my voip network (using opensips as sip server) no
> more than one call should be allowed. in case of multiple calls I'd like to
> put them in a queue and serve one call at a time. is there the possibility
> to set this feature in opensips?

No OpenSIPS is mainly a SIP proxy. You are asking for features typically found
in a PBX (like Asterisk).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <[hidden email]>

Re: call queues with opensips

wüber
Ok. So, I cann't put some calls in a "waiting state" if the callee is already busy. is it right?
Can you suggest a way to do that?
Thanks a lot for your support!

Re: call queues with opensips

Iñaki Baz Castillo
El Miércoles, 3 de Febrero de 2010, wüber escribió:
> Ok. So, I cann't put some calls in a "waiting state" if the callee is
>  already busy. is it right?
> Can you suggest a way to do that?

Again OpenSIPS is mainly a SIP proxy while you are asking for PBX features.
I recommend you to use a PBX instead.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <[hidden email]>