cdr vs drouting

Szasz Szabolcs
Hi,

What are main benefits of the drouting vs cdr module? Which of them should I use if I have thousands of routes?

Thanks
Szasz Szabolcs

Re: cdr vs drouting

Brett Nemeroff
I *think* you mean the LCR module.

You want to use the drouting module. It's effectively the replacement for LCR. It's faster and supports more routes. My dr_rules table has over 3 million rules in it.
-Brett