cdrtool install

Tito Cumpen
hey group,

I have tried installing ag projects cdrtool from the wheezy repo As stated in the install guide and I am having a couple of issues. The first of my issues was the following
this happened when attempting to run

/var/www/CDRTool/scripts/importRatingTables.php
PHP Fatal error:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed in /var/www/CDRTool/phplib/session.inc on line 259

Also is there anyway to check why the CDRtool page is not loading? Currently I am getting a blank page with no errors. PHp seems to be loading fine by the way. and I've changed my virtual hosts entry to the cdr tool root folder in /var/www .
via

Can cdr tool report on failure routes? Say a call went to another carrier?

Re: cdrtool install

Laszlo

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 7:51 AM, Tito Cumpen <[hidden email]> wrote:
hey group,

I have tried installing ag projects cdrtool from the wheezy repo As stated in the install guide and I am having a couple of issues. The first of my issues was the following
this happened when attempting to run

/var/www/CDRTool/scripts/importRatingTables.php
PHP Fatal error:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed in /var/www/CDRTool/phplib/session.inc on line 259

Also is there anyway to check why the CDRtool page is not loading? Currently I am getting a blank page with no errors. PHp seems to be loading fine by the way. and I've changed my virtual hosts entry to the cdr tool root folder in /var/www .
via

Can cdr tool report on failure routes? Say a call went to another carrier?

Try running it under PHP 5.3.x, or you can remove ampersands from 3-4 lines if you know PHP well :)

Kind regards,
Laszlo Bekesi
http://voipfreak.net