change callid of MESSAGE

Sunil P
Hi All,

             I want to change the callid of MESSAGE received by opensips and forward to term side with new callid and when response is received I have to put back the original
callid.Please suggest in which module i can make code changes.

Thanks and Regards,
Sunil

Re: change callid of MESSAGE

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Sunil,

SIP topology hiding for non-call requests  (like MESSAGE) will be shortly available in OpenSIPS 2.1.

On 03.12.2014 12:53, Sunil P wrote:
Hi All,

             I want to change the callid of MESSAGE received by opensips and forward to term side with new callid and when response is received I have to put back the original
callid.Please suggest in which module i can make code changes.

Thanks and Regards,
Sunil

Re: change callid of MESSAGE

Sunil P
Hi Bogdan,

         Thanks for your reply.I am using 1.7 version.Please suggest me module where i can implement changing of call-id for MESSAGE.

Thanks and Regards,
Sunil

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 6:02 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Sunil,

SIP topology hiding for non-call requests  (like MESSAGE) will be shortly available in OpenSIPS 2.1.

On 03.12.2014 12:53, Sunil P wrote:
Hi All,

             I want to change the callid of MESSAGE received by opensips and forward to term side with new callid and when response is received I have to put back the original
callid.Please suggest in which module i can make code changes.

Thanks and Regards,
Sunil

Re: change callid of MESSAGE

Sunil P
Hi Bogdan,

             Please let me know where in opensips the callid of incoming Message will be stored.Does it create any session.

Thanks and Regards,
Sunil