change sdp fields on reply and top hiding

change sdp fields on reply and top hiding

saneku
Hello!
I wonder is it possible to change sdp-fields on 200 OK reply message in top hiding scheme?

for example at opensips i have next reply on INVITE:
---------------------------
o=root 1214571523 1214571523 IN IP4 10.130.0.136
s=Asterisk PBX 1.6.2.2
c=IN IP4 10.130.0.136
t=0 0
m=audio 10854 RTP/AVP 4
---------------------------

and i want to change c-section to
c=IN IP4 10.130.0.88

How it could be done? I tried to do it in local_route but i didnt saw this reply there...

thanks for any help

Re: change sdp fields on reply and top hiding

Anca Vamanu-3
Hi,

I suppose you are implementing top hiding with b2b modules right?
Looking in the tm module code I think that there is a way now to modify the 200 OK sdp. You have to use 1.7 release and do the change in on_reply route. The reason why it works it that on_reply route is called before the callback in b2b module and the b2b modules applies the body lumps when constructing the pair 200 ok to send to the other end. Give it a try.

Regards,
Anca Vamanu