clusterer sync node

Edwin
I build a opensips HA cluster with a b2b front-end and two back-end nodes. The front-end connects to the clients, handles the registrations and load balance the invites with a 'b2b_init_request("top hiding/a")' to one of the two back-end nodes. The backend nodes do the actual processing, accounting etc.

If I take one of the backend nodes out of production (for maybe a config update) and bring it up again, it has to 'learn' al the sessions and registrations (usrloc, dialog) again.

Question: Is it posible to do a sync the clusterer node on startup with the front node so all the registrations are in memory again (or should i add a feature request?)

Gr.

Edwin

Re: clusterer sync node

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2