combining topology_hiding and mid_registrar

combining topology_hiding and mid_registrar

Jeff Pyle-4
Hello,

My v2.4 implementation is a type of SBC suitable for the edge of a customer network.  I have topology_hiding working for INVITEs.  I have mid_registrar working for REGISTERs.  I do not have them working together.  I'd like to completely hide the topology of the inside network when sending traffic to the outside main registrar / ITSP.  topology_hiding does a nice job with that for INVITEs, but mid_registrar still leaks details through Via headers and such.  Is it possible to combine them?

- Jeff