connection with mediaproxy closed

Rodrigo Ferreira
Hi everyone, I've been a issue with a mediaproxy, usind OpenSIPS 1.4.4-notls.

Everytime I make a call, show this in the log.

ERROR:mediaproxy:send_command: connection with mediaproxy closed

and stay mute in both sides.

I'm using a Freebsd 7.1, and mediaproxy was compiled by ports.

Any ideas?

Ty

Re: connection with mediaproxy closed

Uwe Kastens
Hi,

> Anyone can help me?

I could try :)

> Hi everyone, I've been a issue with a mediaproxy, usind OpenSIPS
> 1.4.4-notls.
>
> Everytime I make a call, show this in the log.
>
> ERROR:mediaproxy:send_command: connection with mediaproxy closed
>
> and stay mute in both sides.
>
> I'm using a Freebsd 7.1, and mediaproxy was compiled by ports.

Since I am working with debian, I can only try to help with mediaproxy.
Wich version are you using?

BR

uwe

--

kiste lat: 54.322684, lon: 10.13586

Re: connection with mediaproxy closed

Rodrigo Ferreira
Ty man ..

So .. I'm using mediaproxy 1.8

>> Hi everyone, I've been a issue with a mediaproxy, usind OpenSIPS
>> 1.4.4-notls.
>>
>> Everytime I make a call, show this in the log.
>>
>> ERROR:mediaproxy:send_command: connection with mediaproxy closed
>>
>> and stay mute in both sides.
>>
>> I'm using a Freebsd 7.1, and mediaproxy was compiled by ports.
>>

> Since I am working with debian, I can only try to help with mediaproxy.
> Wich version are you using?
>
> BR
>
> uwe
>

> --
>
> kiste lat: 54.322684, lon: 10.13586

Re: connection with mediaproxy closed

Uwe Kastens
Hi Rodrigo,

> So .. I'm using mediaproxy 1.8

Do you have some details about your setup? All on one server?

BR

Uwe

--

kiste lat: 54.322684, lon: 10.13586

Re: connection with mediaproxy closed

Dan Pascu

opensips (no matter what version) only works with mediaproxy 2.x.x.
mediaproxy 1.x.x is not supported anymore.

On Monday 06 April 2009, Rodrigo Ferreira wrote:

> Ty man ..
>
> So .. I'm using mediaproxy 1.8

Dan

Re: connection with mediaproxy closed

Uwe Kastens
hi,

and the mediaproxy-relay >=2.x is not supported for non linux systems

BR

Uwe

Dan Pascu schrieb:

> opensips (no matter what version) only works with mediaproxy 2.x.x.
> mediaproxy 1.x.x is not supported anymore.
>
> On Monday 06 April 2009, Rodrigo Ferreira wrote:
>> Ty man ..
>>
>> So .. I'm using mediaproxy 1.8

humm .. I didn't know that  ..

i'll try to install a mediaproxy 2.x.x on a debian machine, because on ports
from FreeBSD, only have version 1.8 ..

ty

BTW, I've all installed in one server (Opensips + mediaproxy) ..