contol panel installation problems

spencer
Hi,
I am trying to setup opensips and opensips-cp and have run into some problems with the control panel.
I have using centos and followed the install guide. I am using mysql

I get this error on the web page after logging in as admin
Not Found     The requested URL /cp/< was not found on this server.

I get these errors in the error_log

PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: resultset1 in /var/www/html/opensips-cp/web/
 login.php on line 80, referer:
http://mywebserver.com/cp/

PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: resultset1 in
/var/www/html/opensips-cp/web/login.php on line 86, referer:
http://mywebserver.com/cp/

File does not exist: /var/www/html/opensips-cp/web/<, referer:
http://mywebserver.com/cp/main.php

I have this in httpd.conf
Alias /cp "/var/www/html/opensips-cp/web"

Does anyone have an idea what may be causing this problem?

Thanks!

Re: contol panel installation problems

M. Salman
It means you are getting error due to this query not being executed in code.

$sql = "select * from ocp_admin_privileges where username = ? and password = ?";

I hope you have inserted user/password (e.g admin/admin) in the DB for authentication. Recheck and debug by echoing the $sql.

--
Regards
Muhammad Salman Zafar

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 6:10 AM, spencer <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

contol panel

Sangeeta Shah

   I installed the opensips control panel on my machine running opensips on RedHat Linux OS. I am using MDB2 v 2.5.0b3 and it’s compatible MySQL driver.

When I login into the control panel, some screens work but others such as the “User Management” panel give me the following error: Failed to issue query, error message : MDB2 Error: syntax error

Has anyone encountered this issue and can they recommend a workaround/fix.

Thanks,

Sangeeta

[...]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify so to the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. In such cases, please notify us immediately at [hidden email] . Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any unauthorized person(s) .Any such actions are considered unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infinite has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachments. Infinite reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infinite e-mail system.

***INFINITE******** End of Disclaimer********INFINITE********

Re: contol panel installation problems

Ali Pey
Also make sure you have restarted the service after changing httpd.conf
service httpd restart

Regards,
Ali Pey

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 2:08 AM, Salman Zafar <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

opensips control panel problems

Sangeeta Shah

Hello All,

   I am running opensips on a RedHat Linux machine. I installed the control panel yesterday with all the necessary packages ( I believe).

I can access and log into the control panel but some panels don’t work right. For instance:

The System->Domains panel seems to be fetching all the entries. However, the Users->User Management panel is just erring out in a weird place and gives the following error in IE:

Username

Domain<td class="searchRecord" width="200"Failed to issue query, error message : MDB2 Error: syntax error

It doesn’t even display all the buttons, display columns etc.

Any assistance on this will be greatly appreciated. It seems like I am connecting to the DB. Following are the contents of my db.inc.php file:

$config->db_driver = "mysql";

//database host

$config->db_host = "127.0.0.1";

//database port - leave empty for default

$config->db_port = "";

//database connection user

$config->db_user = "opensips";

//database connection password

$config->db_pass = "opensipsrw";

//database name

$config->db_name = "opensips";

if (!empty($config->db_port) ) $config->db_host = $config->db_host . ":" . $config->db_port;

Again any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sangeeta

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[...]

Thanks for the suggestions.

I have determined that the sql statement in login.php is working fine.
The messages for undefined variable resultset1 are going to happen when you use
$config->admin_passwd_mode=1;

So the problem is related to this error
File does not exist: /var/www/html/opensips-cp/web/<

I have restarted the httpd daemon with
$ service httpd restart

I am not really a php expert.  What is the < character at the end of the path?   Is this tag indicate some sort of template?

Is there a way to show more details in the log?

Thanks again.