[db_berkeley] Can't reload data to berkeley after opensips running

[db_berkeley] Can't reload data to berkeley after opensips running

liuf
Hello List,

I'm trying to use db_berkeley module. I can reload data to berkeley by using command "./sbin/opensipsdbctl bdb append dialplan /path/dialplan-data-file".

But after opensips running, I can not reload data. It gives me following error:
db_load: configured environment flags incompatible with existing environment.

As a workaround, I run "db_recover -h [home]" in order to remove existing environment and then only I am able to load data. I am not sure that I have mistake about it or it is another method about it or is it a general behavior and everytime I need to load data into an environmnet, I need to run db_recover in order to be able to load data.

Best regard,
Liu Fan