dialog profiles, DBs and restarts

Jeff Pyle
Hello,

It appears that while dialogs themselves survive opensips restarts (with
db_mode=1), the profile/value associations do not.  Is this configurable?
If not, is there a formal process to submit a feature request?

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: dialog profiles, DBs and restarts

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Jeff,

It is a know limitation that I what to address in the next version -
please open a feature request for it.

Jeff Pyle wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It appears that while dialogs themselves survive opensips restarts (with
> db_mode=1), the profile/value associations do not.  Is this configurable?
> If not, is there a formal process to submit a feature request?
>

> Thanks,
> Jeff

Re: dialog profiles, DBs and restarts

Jeff Pyle