dialplan table and Control Panel tool.

"Miguel J." López Valverde
Dear Opensips lists:

    I've a trouble with the OpenSips Control Panel tool when the dialplan table has more than 40000 rows.

    If this table contains up to 40,000 rows, the content is provided in the web tool and everything works fine but if this table contains a record more, the tool leaves the panel empty.

    Can I configure this tool to avoid this limitation?

Thank you very much and best regards

Re: dialplan table and Control Panel tool.

Max Mühlbronner
Hi,

maybe you need to adjust memory_limit in php.inf and restart apache. At least this helped me a few times when i had the same problem with dynamic routing/dr_rules table.

Max M.

On 11/15/2012 11:23 AM, Miguel J. López Valverde wrote:
Dear Opensips lists:

    I've a trouble with the OpenSips Control Panel tool when the dialplan table has more than 40000 rows.

    If this table contains up to 40,000 rows, the content is provided in the web tool and everything works fine but if this table contains a record more, the tool leaves the panel empty.

    Can I configure this tool to avoid this limitation?

Thank you very much and best regards

Re: dialplan table and Control Panel tool.

Alex Ionescu-2
Hi,

No, don't change anything. In 5 minutes a fix will be available on SVN trunk. There is  a small bug in the code.
Miguel, how did you install OpenSIPS Control Panel ? SVN or tarball ?

Regards,
Alex Ionescu

On 11/15/2012 12:40 PM, Max Mühlbronner wrote:
Hi,

maybe you need to adjust memory_limit in php.inf and restart apache. At least this helped me a few times when i had the same problem with dynamic routing/dr_rules table.

Max M.

On 11/15/2012 11:23 AM, Miguel J. López Valverde wrote:
Dear Opensips lists:

    I've a trouble with the OpenSips Control Panel tool when the dialplan table has more than 40000 rows.

    If this table contains up to 40,000 rows, the content is provided in the web tool and everything works fine but if this table contains a record more, the tool leaves the panel empty.

    Can I configure this tool to avoid this limitation?

Thank you very much and best regards

Re: dialplan table and Control Panel tool.

"Miguel J." López Valverde
Hi Alex,

Thankyou for your answer.

I installed it downloading the tarball file, (opensips-cp_5.0.tgz).

Rergards.

Re: dialplan table and Control Panel tool.

Alex Ionescu-2
Hi Miguel,

Can you please do a SVN checkout :
svn co https://opensips-cp.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/opensips-cp/trunk /path/to/your/opensips-cp

Then just copy your boxes and db config files from your old installation to this new one and you should be ready to go.

Regards,
Alex

On 11/15/2012 01:08 PM, Miguel J. López Valverde wrote:
Hi Alex,

Thankyou for your answer.

I installed it downloading the tarball file, (opensips-cp_5.0.tgz).

Rergards.

Re: dialplan table and Control Panel tool.

"Miguel J." López Valverde
Thankyou very much Alex.

    Now it's working fine.

Regards,