dlg_flag

rajib deka
Hello All,

I am not able to understand the use of dlg_flag in dialog module. what is the diffrernce between following statements,
modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 4)
modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 13)

--
Rajib Deka
Software Engineer

Mobile No: + 91 80157 09130

Re: dlg_flag

Stanisław Pitucha
On 16.03.2010 12:23, rajib deka wrote:
> I am not able to understand the use of dlg_flag in dialog module. what is
> the diffrernce between following statements,
> modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 4)
>  modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 13)

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/dialog.html#dlg-flag-id
It's just a flag number. You have to set it to get the dialog constructed.

Re: dlg_flag

rajib deka
Hi Stanisław,

Thanks for the reply. So we can use any number to set the flag like 4, 13 etc. But my question is why we need that flag, is it the dialog identifier ?
Regards
Rajib
2010/3/16 Stanisław Pitucha <[hidden email]>
On 16.03.2010 12:23, rajib deka wrote:
> I am not able to understand the use of dlg_flag in dialog module. what is
> the diffrernce between following statements,
> modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 4)
>  modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 13)

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/dialog.html#dlg-flag-id
It's just a flag number. You have to set it to get the dialog constructed.

Rajib Deka
Software Engineer
Servion Global Solution
Chennai, India

Mobile No: + 91 80157 09130

Re: dlg_flag

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
As Stan indicated, try reading first the documentation - I think it is
quite good in giving you some idea about that dlg_flag param.

shortly: you can create the dialog for the current INVITE by setting the
this flag - the dialog module needs to know what flag to look for (your
own choice) and to create the dialog.

rajib deka wrote:

> Hi Stanisław,
> Thanks for the reply. So we can use any number to set the flag like 4,
> 13 etc. But my question is why we need that flag, is it the dialog
> identifier ?
> Regards
> Rajib
> 2010/3/16 Stanisław Pitucha <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>
>     On 16.03.2010 12:23, rajib deka wrote:
>     > I am not able to understand the use of dlg_flag in dialog
>     module. what is
>     > the diffrernce between following statements,
>     > modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 4)
>     > modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 13)
>
>     http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/dialog.html#dlg-flag-id
>     It's just a flag number. You have to set it to get the dialog
>     constructed.

> Rajib Deka
> Software Engineer
> Servion Global Solution
> Chennai, India
>
> Mobile No: + 91 80157 09130

www.voice-system.ro

Re: dlg_flag

rajib deka
Thank you Bogdan, your explanation always been help full for me.
Regards
rajib

rajib deka wrote:
> Hi Stanisław,
> Thanks for the reply. So we can use any number to set the flag like 4,
> 13 etc. But my question is why we need that flag, is it the dialog
> identifier ?
> Regards
> Rajib
> 2010/3/16 Stanisław Pitucha <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>
>     On 16.03.2010 12:23, rajib deka wrote:
>     > I am not able to understand the use of dlg_flag in dialog
>     module. what is
>     > the diffrernce between following statements,
>     > modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 4)
>     > modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 13)
>
>     http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/dialog.html#dlg-flag-id
>     It's just a flag number. You have to set it to get the dialog
>     constructed.

> Rajib Deka
> Software Engineer
> Servion Global Solution