dp_reload

wüber
Hi all

I'm using a database with some translation rules in the dialplan table. How can I reload the updated information in the db without restarting Opensips?
I tried
                        dp_reload();
                        dp_translate("1","$rU/$rU");

but dp_reload() in the opensips.cfg seems to be not allowed ...

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

Re: dp_reload

dp_reload is not a script function, but a MI (Management Interface)
function - such functions are called from outside opensips.

You can trigger the functions like:
     opensipsctl fifo do_reload

On 11/23/2011 10:27 AM, wüber wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I'm using a database with some translation rules in the dialplan table. How
> can I reload the updated information in the db without restarting Opensips?
> I tried
>                          dp_reload();
>                          dp_translate("1","$rU/$rU");
>
> but dp_reload() in the opensips.cfg seems to be not allowed ...
>
> Any suggestion?
>
> Thanks!

OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"

Re: dp_reload

wüber
Hi Bogdan

Thank you very much for your answer.
Could you please tell me if this is the only possibility to load the new translation rules (or in general the new database info) from the database?

Regards,
Carmelo

Re: dp_reload

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Carmelo,

This command is particular to dialplan module. On the other hand, most
of the modules that load and cache data from DB do have a similar
command, like Dynamic Routing module has dr_reload, permissions module
has address_reload, nathelper has nh_reload, etc...

You need to check the documentation of the modules you are using.

On 11/23/2011 11:56 AM, wüber wrote:

> Hi Bogdan
>
> Thank you very much for your answer.
> Could you please tell me if this is the only possibility to load the new
> translation rules (or in general the new database info) from the database?
>
> Regards,
> Carmelo

OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"

Re: dp_reload

wüber
Hi Bogdan

That's clear. Thanks for your support.

I think I'll try to create a mi datagram interface and execute the dp_reload command remotely.

Regards, Carmelo