drouting: regex for prefix

Noel R. Morais
Hi Guys,

is there a way to use a regex as prefix? I know, prefix is prefix, but
for my routing rules it will be hard to build all the routes without
regex ....

Thanks,

Noel

Re: drouting: regex for prefix

Ovidiu Sas
Hello Noel,

I don't think that droute can support regex prefix due to it's
underlying implementation (Bogdan can comment more on this one).
Check out the lcr module which is having this option, but also it has
a limited numbers of routes and gateways that can handle:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.4.x/lcr.html#id271156

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Noel R. Morais <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> is there a way to use a regex as prefix? I know, prefix is prefix, but
> for my routing rules it will be hard to build all the routes without
> regex ....
>

> Thanks,
>

> Noel

Re: drouting: regex for prefix

yes, indeed DR does not support regexp as all the routing rules are keep
in a tree (by prefix) to enhance the searching and reduce the time to
find the matching rule.

Why do you need a regexp? what is the your scenario?