event-rabbitmq message transferring

Чалков Артём-2
Hi all.
I use opensips-2.1/2.2/2.3 (all with the same behavior) and event-rabbitmq for publishing some events.
If rabbitmq-server is unreachable, opensips start caching outgoing rabbitmq-messages and after rabbitmq-server goes up again - send all cached messages to it. If event rate is high, it could lead to devivery outdated data to rabbitmq.
Is there some way to drop these messages while rabbitmq-server is unreachable?

Re: event-rabbitmq message transferring

Razvan Crainea-3
Unfortunately there is currently no way to control which messages should be delivered or which are not. It would be nice to be able to configure a window for this, but this is currently not implemented.

Please open a feature request for this so we can keep track of these features.

Best regards,
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com