expired registrations stay in the mysql location table

expired registrations stay in the mysql location table

Jan D.
Since the update from opensips 1.5.0 to 1.5.1 sometimes expired registrations are still visible in the mysql location table.

It also happens there are multiple registrations from one user in the location table.

A restart of opensips solves the problem, after some time the problems starts again.

Is this a known problem / bug?

Jan

opensips -V
version: opensips 1.5.1-notls (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16, MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
svnrevision: unknown
@(#) $Id: main.c 5469 2009-03-18 12:43:10Z bogdan_iancu $
main.c compiled on 17:23:47 Apr 13 2009 with gcc 4.3.3

Re: expired registrations stay in the mysql location table

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Jan,

What db_mode are you using for the usrloc module?

Jan D. wrote:

> Since the update from opensips 1.5.0 to 1.5.1 sometimes expired registrations
> are still visible in the mysql location table.
>
> It also happens there are multiple registrations from one user in the
> location table.
>
> A restart of opensips solves the problem, after some time the problems
> starts again.
>
> Is this a known problem / bug?
>
> Jan
>
> opensips -V
> version: opensips 1.5.1-notls (x86_64/linux)
> flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MEM,
> SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
> ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
> MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
> poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
> svnrevision: unknown
> @(#) $Id: main.c 5469 2009-03-18 12:43:10Z bogdan_iancu $
> main.c compiled on 17:23:47 Apr 13 2009 with gcc 4.3.3

Re: expired registrations stay in the mysql location table

Jan D.
Bogdan,

I'm using 'modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 1)' and mysql-server version '5.0.81-1'

Jan

Re: expired registrations stay in the mysql location table

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
That is real time update of DB - to you see any errors in the logs?
maybe the DB delete fails for whatever reasons..

Jan D. wrote:
> Bogdan,
>
> I'm using 'modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 1)' and mysql-server version
> '5.0.81-1'
>
> Jan

Re: expired registrations stay in the mysql location table

Jan D.
Bogdan,

I did not see any errors in the logs files, but fore some weeks registrations were sometimes not deleted and sometimes invites or byes were missed in the acc table.

I changed the database type of all the tables from MyISAM to InnoDB. Now everything is running fine for some days, so this seemed to be the solution. I still have to stress the system to be sure.

Jan