$fd core variable in 1.5

Alex G-2
can u check an ip based from domain in this variable? when I try to
match a fqdn in this variable with an if statement, I get the proper
result. If it try to match an ip, I do not get a result

if($fd == "XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX") { do this;}    does not work

if($fd == "abc.com") {do this;}  does work

any thoughts?

Re: $fd core variable in 1.5

Iñaki Baz Castillo
El Viernes, 8 de Mayo de 2009, Alex G escribió:

> can u check an ip based from domain in this variable? when I try to
> match a fqdn in this variable with an if statement, I get the proper
> result. If it try to match an ip, I do not get a result
>

> if($fd == "XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX") { do this;}    does not work
>
> if($fd == "abc.com") {do this;}  does work
>
> any thoughts?

$fd means "From domain", just it. If you want to match the source IP use $si.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <[hidden email]>