file transfer in opensips

Nandini
Dear All,
Greetings,

have installed msrp relay in my system.by following the link.
iam using ubuntu 10.04
http://msrprelay.org/projects/msrprelay/wiki/InstallationGuide

The client iam using is IMS droid.
i cannot transfer the file.

is there any configuration to be done in msrp relay.

kindly please help me.

Re: file transfer in opensips

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé

On Aug 8, 2013, at 8:58 AM, Nandini madhu wrote:

> Dear All,
> Greetings,
>

> have installed msrp relay in my system.by following the link.
> iam using ubuntu 10.04
> http://msrprelay.org/projects/msrprelay/wiki/InstallationGuide
>
> The client iam using is IMS droid.
> i cannot transfer the file.

What problems are you getting? Any relevant syslog entries? "i cannot transfer the file" is too vague for anybody to just guess what's going on.

> is there any configuration to be done in msrp relay.

You need to configure the DB for authentication data, for example by pointing it to your OpenSIPS subscribers table.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects