first_hit_counter

OpenSIPS - Users mailing list
Hello!

The question is about dispatcher module. I'm interested in one parameter.

Sometimes I use this command

[opodguyko@xx-spx-1 ~]$ opensipsctl fifo ds_list
PARTITION:: default
SET:: 1
URI:: sip:10.10.31.21:5060 state=Active first_hit_counter=13
socket:: udp:10.10.31.11:5060
attr:: test
[opodguyko@xx-spx-1 ~]$

Could you explain what does it means "first_hit_counter" parameter?

I haven't found anything  at all about it in your documentation.

It would also be interesting to understand why the following parameters are needed

state(int) weight(string) priority(int)

The documentation gives a very poor description.

Thank you.

--
Oleg Podguyko

Re: first_hit_counter

Hi Oleg,

The "first_hit_counter" tells you how many times that destination was selected (from the first time/usage, and not via a failover) for routing.

In regards to the provisioning fields, see https://opensips.org/Documentation/Install-DBSchema-2-4#AEN4366

  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019
On 05/30/2019 10:32 PM, Олег Подгуйко via Users wrote:
Hello!

The question is about dispatcher module. I'm interested in one parameter.

Sometimes I use this command

[opodguyko@xx-spx-1 ~]$ opensipsctl fifo ds_list
PARTITION:: default
SET:: 1
URI:: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="sip:10.10.31.21:5060">sip:10.10.31.21:5060 state=Active first_hit_counter=13