force re-registration time on particular user

force re-registration time on particular user

bluerain
Is there a way to force a re-register time on a particular user (ua)?  I don't want to do it to all, just a particular (or specified) user.  I am running 1.11.3. thx!

Re: force re-registration time on particular user

Liviu Chircu
Hi bluerain,

You should look into registrar's save() flags [1]. For example, a 300
second expiration time can be forced with:

save("location", "e300E300"));

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/registrar.html#id294034

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 02.04.2015 07:39, bluerain wrote:

> Is there a way to force a re-register time on a particular user (ua)?  I
> don't want to do it to all, just a particular (or specified) user.  I am
> running 1.11.3. thx!

Re: force re-registration time on particular user

bluerain
thank you!