fr_timer/fr_inv_timer/faster PDD

bluerain
I'm using opensips 1.11 and trying to get the setting of the timer so I can avoid carrier with slow PDD on LCR.  What I'm trying to do is to set the timer so that anything before a 180/183 ringing) the timer will kill the call in 5 seconds, otherwise, once it get the 180 (or 183) ringing, then it will let the fr_inv_timer 60 seconds runs out.  Here's my setting on the tm.so module, but I've tried different combination, it seems the only way it kill call is to use the fr_inv_time = 5, but then when I do that, while it is ringing, it will kill the call too...

#### Transaction Module
loadmodule "tm.so"
modparam("tm", "fr_timer", 5)
modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 60)
modparam("tm", "restart_fr_on_each_reply", 1)

Re: fr_timer/fr_inv_timer/faster PDD

bluerain
Ok so after looking around, it seems I have to set the$T_fr_inv_timeout variable dynamically.  So the code below, I thought would extend the fr_inv_timeout to 60 from 5 seconds.  But still, after it start to ring, it will get cut off in 5 second.  So what am I doing wrong?

#### Transaction Module
loadmodule "tm.so"
modparam("tm", "fr_timeout", 5)
modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timeout", 5)
modparam("tm", "restart_fr_on_each_reply", 0)
modparam("tm", "onreply_avp_mode", 1)

onreply_route {
        if (t_check_status("(180)|(183)")) {
                $T_fr_inv_timeout = 60;

Re: fr_timer/fr_inv_timer/faster PDD

bluerain
so I did some logging, it seems 180 don't even go to the onreply_route?  Where can I "capture" 180 so that when opensips sees 180, it can set the $T_fr_inv_timeout variable?