help me about sql

khánh nguyễn
hello
i'm very excited with ser project.
when i try to compile and install i found a pob with "make
prefix=/usr/local install include_modules="mysql" "
yes, i tried it but nothing happen and i can't see mysql.so in
/usr/local/lib/openser/modules.
could you tell me what my prob is and how to fix?
thanks you very much!!!

Re: help me about sql

VoIPRookie
Khanh,

What model of opensips you are using?

if you are using later version then 1.3 you will have file name
db_mysql.so not "mysql.so" and if it is then your file should be one
of the modules directory wherever you created  for example
/lib/opensips/modules/db_mysql.so

if you cant find it try following command
find / -name db_mysql.so

Drop a line if it doesnt solve your issue.

Khan

2009/5/2 khánh nguyễn <[hidden email]>:

> hello
> i'm very excited with ser project.
> when i try to compile and install i found a pob with "make
> prefix=/usr/local install include_modules="mysql" "
> yes, i tried it but nothing happen and i can't see mysql.so in
> /usr/local/lib/openser/modules.
> could you tell me what my prob is and how to fix?
> thanks you very much!!!

Khan

VoIP Rookie
Every beginning has an end regardless we believe it or not...

Re: help me about sql

DangVinh Nguyen
Hi

Are you using openser? I think you should move to opensips.

Rgds