how can we replace kamailio hash-table in opensips ?

how can we replace kamailio hash-table in opensips ?

Dipteshkumar Patel
Hello opensips users,

I want to migrate to opensips from kamailio. In kamailio, i am using htable module, so how can we replace it in opensips ??

Thanks

Diptesh Patel
Jr. Software Developer
Ecosmob Technologies Ltd
Ahmedabad
Mo:+919898962659

Re: how can we replace kamailio hash-table in opensips ?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Actually a most appropriate replacement (DB independent) is the cacheDB support with the localcache backend:

loadmodule "cachedb_local.so"
modparam("cachedb_local", "cache_collections", "my_collection=8;your_collection=16")
modparam("cachedb_local", "cachedb_url", "local:my_hash:///my_collection")

And use any of the cache_xxx related functions ( http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreFunctions-2-4#toc4 ) as:

cache_xxxxxx("local:my_hash", ...... );

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
  http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/