how to add wesip support

ASHWINI NAIDU
Hi all,

     I have installed opensips-1.4.4 using debian packages. I have also installed mysql package for debain support. For Wesip support which package should i add so that i can get wesip support (i.e seas.so module) in the libraries.

--
Thanking You,
Ashwini BR Naidu

Re: how to add wesip support

Ginés Gómez
Hi Ashwini,

        currently there are no packages for wesip so you have to compile and
install everything by yourself. You can follow the instructions at www.wesip.eu
  (http://www.wesip.com/mediawiki/index.php/Installation and http://www.wesip.com/mediawiki/index.php/Configuration)

Regards

Ginés