how to configure as redirect server for 3XX response

how to configure as redirect server for 3XX response

Alok Kushwaha
hI!! all
i want to configure opensips as redirect server. please help me.
actually i want to get 3XX response . please tell me how to configre and simulate this scenerio.

 regards,

  Alok Kushwaha
  Citrix R n D Bangalore

" always be the reason of someones happiness."

Re: how to configure as redirect server for 3XX response

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Alok,

see this example:

http://opensips.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opensips/trunk/examples/redirect.cfg?revision=4476&view=markup