how to do opensips' register replication

how to do opensips' register replication

Tony Liao
hi all,
      we have two opensips sever as proxy and register server.for handling  the user registered in another proxy server,we want to do the register replication as bellow:
       uac register in opensipsA( OSA),OSA should rewrite the uri (OSA_IP->OSB_IP),Authorization relm(OSA_IP->OSB_IP) and To/From header filed. is anyone have codes and success to excute?
      thanks.

Re: how to do opensips' register replication

Gustavo Mistrinelli
Hello Tony, I didn't get why do you want to rewrite REALM and To/From header filed, you must have same REALM on both opensips.
I send you the way to share registration on both server. Put same code inside REGISTER method and replace LOCAL_IP, PAIR_IP with your real information
When one OpenSIPS receive a REGISTER save it in memory and database and then send it to the other pair OpenSIPS.

# Register method

  if ( !(src_ip=="PAIR_IP" && src_port==5060) ) {
    # Register is for me
    if (!save("location")) {
      sl_reply_error();
      exit;
    }
    add_sock_hdr("Local-Sock");
    force_send_socket( "LOCAL_IP");
    t_replicate("sip:PAIR_IP:5060"
); # send to the other sip server
  } else {
    # it's a replicated REGISTER
    # set the flag for retrieving sock_info from header
    # save contact, but only in cache
    save("location","0x01");
  };

Best,