how to handle nat with mid registrar

aqsyounas
Greeting list,

I am using mid-registrar to forward register requests to freeswitch server. I see i can't call fix_nated_register and  mid_registrar_save("location") both, since they both are doing contact rewrite.

Also i can't use modparam("mid_registrar", "insertion_mode", 1)
since it will insert path header instead of re-writing contact.

My purpose of using mid-registrar was to get rid of path header.

It there any work around? Anything doable using memcache. Saving information on register and using that info to populate $du upon lookup.

Best Regards,

Re: how to handle nat with mid registrar

Dragomir Haralambiev
Hi Bogdan,

fix_nated_registrar not working.

please see my latest emails.

Best regards,
Dragomir

On Oct 31, 2017 13:42, "Bogdan-Andrei Iancu" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Yes, i had tried it but i was getting error like this.

ERROR:mid_registrar:overwrite_all_contact_hostports: SCRIPT BUG - second attempt to change URI Contact
ERROR:mid_registrar:mid_reg_req_fwded: failed to overwrite Contact URI

This is what I found in archive.
http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/nathelper-and-mid-register-td7608807.html#a7608826

Any workaround for this?

Thanks.