how to modify contact header

Uwe Kastens
Hi,

For the 302 handling I need an option to modify the contact header. For
example from [hidden email] to [hidden email]

I can access the $ct variable in the reply route, but I see no chance to
modify it.

Any hints?

BR

Kiste
--

kiste lat: 54.322684, lon: 10.13586

Re: how to modify contact header

Jesus Rodriguez
Hi Kiste,

> For the 302 handling I need an option to modify the contact header.
> For
> example from [hidden email] to [hidden email]
>
> I can access the $ct variable in the reply route, but I see no
> chance to
> modify it.
>
> Any hints?

You can do something like this:

         append_to_reply("Contact: <sip:[hidden email]>\r\n");
         sl_send_reply("302","Temporary moved");
        exit;

Saludos
JesusR.