Quantcast

identify branch by name in minor_branch_flag

identify branch by name in minor_branch_flag

xaled

Hi,

did I get it right that it is only possible to identify minor branches by index?

Using index I cannot have first branch to be minor in some scenarios and not minor in other.

It would be good to be able to identify multiple minor branches by names. Ether URI, or additional specific name parameter could be used for it.

Instead of:

modparam("tm", "minor_branch_flag", 1)

something like:

modparam("tm", "minor_branch_flag", “sip:[hidden email]”)

route[1]{

append_branch("sip:[hidden email]");

append_branch("sip:[hidden email]");

}

route[2]{

append_branch("sip:[hidden email]");

append_branch("sip:[hidden email]");

}

$T_branch_idx could be extended to $T_branch_name.

Thanks,

xaled

Re: identify branch by name in minor_branch_flag

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hello Xaled,

Any branch can be a minor branch, you just have to properly mark it via the branch flag you configured (via the minor_branch_flag param - see http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.3.x/tm.html#idp5618944 )

You can set the corresponding branch flag via setbflag( www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreFunctions-2-3 ) and check it via isbflagset(http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreFunctions-2-2#toc22)

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
  http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html
On 05/20/2017 03:32 AM, xaled wrote:

Hi,

did I get it right that it is only possible to identify minor branches by index?

Using index I cannot have first branch to be minor in some scenarios and not minor in other.

It would be good to be able to identify multiple minor branches by names. Ether URI, or additional specific name parameter could be used for it.

Instead of:

modparam("tm", "minor_branch_flag", 1)

something like:

modparam("tm", "minor_branch_flag", “<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="sip:alice@test.com”">sip:alice@...”)

route[1]{

append_branch(<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="sip:alice@test.com">"sip:alice@...");

append_branch(<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="sip:bob@test.com">"sip:bob@...");

}

route[2]{

append_branch(<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="sip:bob@test.com">"sip:bob@...");

append_branch(<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="sip:alice@test.com">"sip:alice@...");

}

$T_branch_idx could be extended to $T_branch_name.

Thanks,

xaled

Re: identify branch by name in minor_branch_flag

xaled

Hello Bogdan,

thanks!

Following question – are the branch indexes and settings shared between the route? Wont the minor branch setting in route[a] for branch alice  affect the bob’s branch setting in route[b]

modparam("tm", "minor_branch_flag", 1)

route[a] {

append_branch("sip:[hidden email]");

setbflag(1,1);

}

route[b] {

append_branch("sip:[hidden email]");

append_branch("sip:[hidden email]");

setbflag(2,1);

[...]

modparam("tm", "minor_branch_flag", “<a href="sip:alice@test.com”">sip:alice@...”)

route[1]{

append_branch(<a href="sip:alice@test.com">"sip:alice@...");

append_branch(<a href="sip:bob@test.com">"sip:bob@...");

}

route[2]{

append_branch(<a href="sip:bob@test.com">"sip:bob@...");

append_branch(<a href="sip:alice@test.com">"sip:alice@...");

}

$T_branch_idx could be extended to $T_branch_name.

Thanks,

xaled

Re: identify branch by name in minor_branch_flag

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Xaled,

The first param of setbflag is the index of the added branch, starting from 1. Each append_branch() will add a new branch. And there is a single set of branches per transaction, so they cannot mix.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Huston, US
  http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html

append_branch(<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="sip:carol@test.com">"sip:carol@...");

[...]

modparam("tm", "minor_branch_flag", “<a moz-do-not-send="true" href="sip:alice@test.com%E2%80%9D"><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="sip:alice@test.com”">sip:alice@...”)

route[1]{

append_branch(<a moz-do-not-send="true" href="sip:alice@test.com">"sip:alice@...");

append_branch(<a moz-do-not-send="true" href="sip:bob@test.com">"sip:bob@...");

}

route[2]{

append_branch(<a moz-do-not-send="true" href="sip:bob@test.com">"sip:bob@...");

append_branch(<a moz-do-not-send="true" href="sip:alice@test.com">"sip:alice@...");

}

$T_branch_idx could be extended to $T_branch_name.

Thanks,

xaled

Re: identify branch by name in minor_branch_flag

xaled

Hi Bogdan,

Ok, thanks!

Greetings,