installing openssips on Centos

Carlos Cruz

I would really like to test OpenSIPS. I've tried following the OpenSIPS installation portion of the guide found at: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Enterprise_deployment_OpenSIPS,  but when I try to run 'make'  I get several error messages similar to: error locking requires shared memory support.

Can anyone point to a working guide to help me install OpenSIPS 1.8 on CentOS 5. I want to test on a Dell 2650 32 bit dual xeon server with a fresh Centos 5.8 install.

Thank!!

Carlos

Re: installing openssips on Centos

Gohar Ahmed

Hi,

Can you pastebin the output from the make command ! what is the yum command you tried executing before “make” the opensips-package?.

BR

Gohar