jitter buffer problems

Sergio Grimi

Hello,

I have an access gateway with jitter buffer problems. Is possible to adapt the media proxy or some other module of the opensips that manipulates streams of RTP/RTCP to solve this problem?

Is a viable solution to adapt the mediaproxy? There is some alternative that I am not considering?

Regards

Sergio E. Grimi
Ingeniería de Software
Tel: +54-341-4230504
Cel: +54-341-5325609
MSLC
[hidden email]
www.mslc.com.ar
Ocampo y Esmeralda - Vivero de Empresas de Base Tecnológica
Ciudad Universitaria Rosario UNR, CCT CONICET
Rosario - Santa Fé – Argentina