lcr - 400 Reload of gateways failed

Airton Kuada
Hi.

I was add 31 gateways at gw table on opensips 1.4.2
When  add 32 gateways, I received  the message

400 Reload of gateways failed

Anybody have any solution to the problem?

Airton Kuada.

Re: lcr - 400 Reload of gateways failed

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Airton,

What module are you using for the GW?

you should check the opensips logs for error messages...

Airton Kuada wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I was add 31 gateways at gw table on opensips 1.4.2
> When  add 32 gateways, I received  the message
>
> 400 Reload of gateways failed
>
> Anybody have any solution to the problem?
>
> Airton Kuada.

Re: lcr - 400 Reload of gateways failed

Dan Pascu
On Friday 05 December 2008, Airton Kuada wrote:
>  Hi.
>
> I was add 31 gateways at gw table on opensips 1.4.2
> When  add 32 gateways, I received  the message
>
> 400 Reload of gateways failed
>
> Anybody have any solution to the problem?

There is a limit of 32 gateways in lcr, which is hardcoded. You need to
change that and recompile. Be warned though that lcr was not designed for
many routes/gateways. It will use huge amounts of memory and will become
very slow for a large number of routes (will use over 60MB of shared mem
and take almost 2 seconds to find a gateway for 100k routes for example).

Look for these in lcr_mod.c

#define MAX_NO_OF_GWS 32
#define MAX_NO_OF_LCRS 256

--
Dan

Re: lcr - 400 Reload of gateways failed

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Right,

Forgot about this limitation of the LCR module - use Dynamic routing
module instead of LCR:
    http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/drouting.html