[load_balancer] lb_disable() cannot be used in onreply route block

[load_balancer] lb_disable() cannot be used in onreply route block

liuf
Hell All:

I tried load_balancer module, when received 408 in onreply route block, I cannot use lb_disable to mark this unavailble destination.
Let lb_disable can be used in onreply route block, is this idea correct?

Thanks!
Best regards!

Re: [load_balancer] lb_disable() cannot be used in onreply route block

lb_disable() cannot be used in onreply ! - use the failure route to
catch the 408 failure event and use lb_disable() there.

liuf wrote:

> Hell All:
>
> I tried load_balancer module, when received 408 in onreply route block, I
> cannot use lb_disable to mark this unavailble destination.
> Let lb_disable can be used in onreply route block, is this idea correct?
>

> Thanks!
> Best regards!

www.voice-system.ro

答复: [load_balancer] lb_disable() cannot be used in onreply route block

liuf

Hi,

I really catch the 408 event in failure route by t_check_status().

Thank you for your help!

Best Regards,

Liu fan

www.voice-system.ro