load balancing and Proxy authntication required

load balancing and Proxy authntication required

azza miled
I am trying to do load balancig with softphones as register.
I ad to softphones to resources table with resource field set to cc=1 (refered to current call), then I add this to opensips.cfg
if ($rU=~"^1002") {
load_balance("1","cc");
}
1002 is a registred user. then when I dialed 1002 from a registred softphone, I get the error, proxy authentication required.
I don't get it since, all my users are registred and they can any call execpt to 1002.
Any help please.

Re: load balancing and Proxy authntication required

SamyGo
Hi,
I tried to understand the scenario you are trying to implement, are you trying to have multiple servers as load-balanced REGISTRARS for your softphones !? Please explain  your full scenario again.

Regards,
Sammy

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 2:40 PM, azza miled <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am trying to do load balancig with softphones as register.
I ad to softphones to resources table with resource field set to cc=1 (refered to current call), then I add this to opensips.cfg
if ($rU=~"^1002") {
load_balance("1","cc");
}
1002 is a registred user. then when I dialed 1002 from a registred softphone, I get the error, proxy authentication required.
I don't get it since, all my users are registred and they can any call execpt to 1002.
Any help please.

Re: load balancing and Proxy authntication required

azza miled
Hi,
thanks for the response
I am trying to route calls for a call center. the call must be routed for any available opensips' user and routing must offer load balancing between users( call center agents). So my destination set for the load balancing are the softphones of my users. The the , problem, now, is not the authentication but is that the call still be routed to the user "1002" and not to users that I set their sip uri in the destination set.
If you have any idea about this, I will be very grateful.