load balancing- current load status automatically set without entering the lb_reload command statement.

load balancing- current load status automatically set without entering the lb_reload command statement.

Sriram-2-2

HI,

I am load balancing the calls between gateways with different port values. Say I
have total of 15 ports, the load balance modules works fine till 15th call. At
16th call load balance fails(this is the only call made,means all 15 ports are
free ) and I am not getting calls on the gateway if I don't issue lb_reload
command. I would appreciate if someone could let me know any other method to
call get the current load status automatically set without entering the
lb_reload command statement.

thanks
sriram