location table having private ip in contact

location table having private ip in contact

devangn
Hello,

Above link is containing all the details.
Opensips is behind NAT but because of registered device having private ip as contact in location table inbound calls are not able reach to extensions.
Please help.
Thanks in advance.

Re: location table having private ip in contact

devangn
I am using opensips v2.4.1
And keep getting -3 return code(internal error during processing) from lookup("location")

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 8:27 PM devang nathwani <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Above link is containing all the details.
Opensips is behind NAT but because of registered device having private ip as contact in location table inbound calls are not able reach to extensions.
Please help.
Thanks in advance.

Re: location table having private ip in contact

Răzvan Crainea-2
If you are doing lookup, you should use an AOR (such as
[hidden email]), not an user@IP. Can you show us how you
are calling lookup() from your script?
If you are looking to check if an IP is registered, you should use the
is_ip_registered() function[1], but I doubt that's what you want.

[1]
https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/registrar.html#func_is_ip_registered

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 12/4/18 6:29 PM, devang nathwani wrote:

> I am using opensips v2.4.1
> And keep getting -3 return code(internal error during processing) from
> lookup("location")
>
> On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 8:27 PM devang nathwani
> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     https://pastebin.com/XbcEa4dG
>     Above link is containing all the details.
>     Opensips is behind NAT but because of registered device having
>     private ip as contact in location table inbound calls are not able
>     reach to extensions.
>     Please help.
>     Thanks in advance.

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
   http://www.opensips-solutions.com
Meet the OpenSIPS team at the next OpenSIPS Summit:
   https://www.opensips.org/events