loose_route() & has_totag()

Engineer voip
Hello All,

Please someone can explain me this functions  loose_toute() and hats_totag()

i read the opensips docs but i don't understand

thank you

Re: loose_route() & has_totag()

Ali Pey
has_totag() examines the to header to see if there is a tag parameter.

loose_route() examines the route headers to decide what's the destination address for the request message.

You probably need to do some reading on sip to understand tags, record-route and route headers.

Regards,
Ali Pey

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 4:23 AM, Engineer voip <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All,

Please someone can explain me this functions  loose_toute() and hats_totag()

i read the opensips docs but i don't understand

thank you

Re: loose_route() & has_totag()

Engineer voip
Hi Ali,

Thank you for reply

2012/8/30 Ali Pey <[hidden email]>
Here is a good link for you:

Regards,
Ali Pey

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 10:58 AM, Ali Pey <[hidden email]> wrote:
has_totag() examines the to header to see if there is a tag parameter.

loose_route() examines the route headers to decide what's the destination address for the request message.

You probably need to do some reading on sip to understand tags, record-route and route headers.

Regards,
Ali Pey

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 4:23 AM, Engineer voip <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All,

Please someone can explain me this functions  loose_toute() and hats_totag()

i read the opensips docs but i don't understand

thank you

Best Regards