mi_xmlrpc_ng for ul_dump

Schneur Rosenberg
Hi, I was relying on the DB to get information regarding registered
users , but I'm having issues with the DB so I'm trying to get it
directly from opensips using mi_xmlrpc_ng, I'm using PHP with the
xmlrpc_encode_request function., but the ul_dump method does not seem
to have any params, when I remove the params I get a "401 Empty
request" reply, and if i place any other value in the params I get a
"500 Internal server error" reply, whats the proper way to get a
ul_dump using mi_xmlrpc_ng?

S. Rosenberg

Re: mi_xmlrpc_ng for ul_dump

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Schneur,

Yes, the ul_dump has an optional param, so you can use it without any
parameters. The error you get says there is no payload found in your
HTTP request. Normally the HTTP request should carry the XML with the
request description.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/

On 10/31/2018 12:13 PM, Schneur Rosenberg wrote:

> Hi, I was relying on the DB to get information regarding registered
> users , but I'm having issues with the DB so I'm trying to get it
> directly from opensips using mi_xmlrpc_ng, I'm using PHP with the
> xmlrpc_encode_request function., but the ul_dump method does not seem
> to have any params, when I remove the params I get a "401 Empty
> request" reply, and if i place any other value in the params I get a
> "500 Internal server error" reply, whats the proper way to get a
> ul_dump using mi_xmlrpc_ng?
>
> S. Rosenberg

Re: mi_xmlrpc_ng for ul_dump

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Schneur,

Do you see any errors in the OpenSIPS logs when you get these 500 MI