mid_registrar mode=0 expires problem

Jeff Pyle-4
Hello,

This is on OpenSIPS 2.4.5 from the apt.opensips.org repo.

I'm running mid_registrar in mode=0 with all parameters default.  The REGISTER message comes from the client towards OpenSIPS with an expires=3600 in the Contact.  I run mid_registrar_save("location") and relay the REGISTER upstream to the main registrar with the same expires=3600.  The main registrar responds with a 200 OK, with an expires=600.  When OpenSIPS relays the 200 OK to the client, it rewrites the expires to 3600.  OpenSIPS hangs onto the registration in usrloc for 3600, but the main registrar only for 600.

Am I missing something with mid_registrar's operation, or is this a bug?  How do I set OpenSIPS to honor the main registrar's expires value for its own usrloc entry and relay that back to the client?

- Jeff

Re: mid_registrar mode=0 expires problem

Liviu Chircu

Hello, Jeff!

Looks like a bug - let me try to reproduce it first, then I'll return with some findings.

Cheers,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com
On 19.03.2019 03:12, Jeff Pyle wrote:
[...]

Hi, Jeff!

This should be fixed now on master and 2.4 -- good catch!

Regards,