modules/presence/subscribe.c:restore_db_subs() deletes everyone from active_watchers table

modules/presence/subscribe.c:restore_db_subs() deletes everyone from active_watchers table

Vasil Kolev
The subject says it all :)

The question is, why? This means that on every restart of opensips some
information from the DB gets lost and presence issues start showing up.
Shouldn't it at least restrict itself to expired presences?
(and this will definitely fuck up the case with two opensips servers
working on the same database).
Vasil Kolev
Attractel NV
dCAP #1324, LPIC2

Re: modules/presence/subscribe.c:restore_db_subs() deletes everyone from active_watchers table

Anca Vamanu-2

Vasil Kolev wrote:
> The subject says it all :)
>
> The question is, why? This means that on every restart of opensips some
> information from the DB gets lost and presence issues start showing up.
> Shouldn't it at least restrict itself to expired presences?
> (and this will definitely fuck up the case with two opensips servers
> working on the same database).

Hi Vasil,

You are right. I overlooked this issue when distributing load. I will
change it to delete the records only when fallback2db parameter is not set.
Thanks for your report.

regards,
Anca