more INVITEs

Dragomir Haralambiev
Hello Opensips comunity,

I must to solve the following case:
One SIP device send to OpenSips not one, but three identical INVITEs (with same Call-ID).

How do I set the OpenSips to only handle the first one and ignore others?

Best regards,
Dragomir

Re: more INVITEs

Johan De Clercq

If there is a gap from 0,5 sec between invite 1 and 2; and a gap of 1 sec between invite 2 and 3 then it are just retransmissioins.  In that case, nothing to worry about.

Re: more INVITEs

Dragomir Haralambiev
They come very fast in less than 0.5 s

На вт, 29.01.2019 г. в 19:52 ч. johan de clercq <[hidden email]> написа:

If there is a gap from 0,5 sec between invite 1 and 2; and a gap of 1 sec between invite 2 and 3 then it are just retransmissioins.  In that case, nothing to worry about.

Re: more INVITEs

Răzvan Crainea-2
Hi, Dragomir!

You can detect retransmissions of the same message using the
t_check_trans() function. But in order to use it properly, make sure you
create the transaction as soon as possible.
A short snippet that could solve this is:

t_newtran();
t_check_status();

For more information please consult the documentation:
https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/tm.html#func_t_newtran

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 1/29/19 7:57 PM, Dragomir Haralambiev wrote:

> They come very fast in less than 0.5 s
>
> На вт, 29.01.2019 г. в 19:52 ч. johan de clercq <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> написа:
>
>     If there is a gap from 0,5 sec between invite 1 and 2; and a gap of
>     1 sec between invite 2 and 3 then it are just retransmissioins.  In
>     that case, nothing to worry about. ____
>
>     __ __

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
   http://www.opensips-solutions.com
Meet the OpenSIPS team at the next OpenSIPS Summit:
   https://www.opensips.org/events